1. Tremendous Bible Teaching - Our Pastor has been a student of the Word for many years, and has a God-given ability to apply scripture to present day circumstances.
2. Worship in Spirit and Truth - The purpose of our countemporary, Spirit-led praise and worship is to draw us into the presence of God.
3. Kingdom Oriented - Antioch Church is not seeking to build its own "empire", but rather is committed to advancing the Kingdom of God. We have a burden for our city, our nation and our world.
4. Belief in the God of the Bible - We believe that God's people are still given all the spiritual gifts found in the New Testament, and that the Holy Spirit is just as active now as He was then!
5. Not in a Box - Antioch does not fit into a denominational or man-made theological "box".
6. A Loving Fellowship - At Antioch, we are real people who desire to be real with each other, and walk hand-in-hand through the problems of life in the power of the Holy Spirit.